CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

♀♥...:::[M]y [L]iFe [L]iSt:::...♥♀

1. Two books I'd like to read:
- The Princess's Diaries
- Sherlock Holmes
a. Because they're very exciting. These books can help me know the taste of this real life and accept some unacceptable situation of this life.

2. Two movies I'd like to see:
-Rogue
-The ring
a. Because both of them are horror films and I really enjoy them.

3. Two people I'd like to meet [alive]:
-Selena Gomez
-Ki Bum (SuJu band- K pop)
a. Because they're success and good-looking. Selena Gomez is a singer and actress. Ki Bum is a Korean singer. They have a lot of fans. Teenagers are admire them.

4- Two people I'd like to meet [dead] :
-My grandpa
-Chanel
a. Because they're both my idol. I really love my grandpa and he was the most important person to me except my parents. Chanel was the famous fashion designer and she was the person who produce the Chanel perfume.

5. Two instruments I'd like to learn how to play:
-Violin
-Piano [ I'm learning piano now and I'm learning about Classical piano music.]
a. Because these instruments have a beautiful sounds and I love to hear them very much. I like to become a professional piano and violin's player.

6. Two sports I'd like to learn how to play:
-Basketball
-Gymnastic
a. Because both of them can help me taller and fitter. I like to have a perfect body to become a famous fashion model and I can cooperation with Alexei-my lovely fashion designer.

7. Two men I'd like to marry:
-Joe Jonas
-My boyfriend :D
a.I want to marry Joe Jonas because he's handsome and famous. He has a lot of personalities that can able to be a perfect lover or husband. But I like my boyfriend more because he's nearer than Joe Jonas. Maybe I just can be friend with Joe Jonas in my dream. Ha ha.

0 comments: